Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"You did not disappoint..."



Another fantastic thank you from one of our amazing couples! Eva & Chris, thank you so much for your kind words! We love making our couples happy!

"Dear Thomas & the Precious Moments Team,
Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into capturing our special day! After 13 months of planning the day flew by and I love getting to play our wedding trailer or video any time we would like to! After seeing a close friend use your services a few years ago, I knew Precious Moments was the only videographer we could use for our wedding video and you did not disappoint us! You were extremely professional and polite, made us feel comfortable, and managed to be pretty much out of sight while still capturing everything in perfect detail! I am not lying when I say that I watch it every chance that I have. Thank you for allowing us to relive the most special day of our lives any day-forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment